Online Request for filling Form, payment of Stamp Duty & Registration fees, and searching for Title deeds is provided n he website of http://www.wbregistration.gov.in. You can easily check Title Deeds, Property transfer in Sub register office, and Registration of Sale deeds through the website.
Here are the services at a glance that you can avail in this website.
- Step by Step guide for registration of Title deed
- Status of E-payment for purchase of Stamp papers and booking
- Print of E-Assessment Slip for registered documents
- Present Registration status of deed
- Online E-Payment through Net-banking for Stamp Duty and Registration fees
- Download model deed
- Unsuccessful application refund for the registration done at SRO
- Non registration cases Stamp Duty payment
- Booking and fixing an E-Appointment for the purpose of Registration of Title Deeds of property
- Title deed registration E-requisition Form
- Agriculture farm lands and plots Mutation status
The way to Register a Title deed
Here is the easy layout of the steps for registering a title deed
- Select How to Register a DEED in the wbregistration.gov.in website
- Read and understand the requisition form Filling rules
- Then you need to provide certain information for E-Assessment slip that includes District, Road or street name, Mouza(mandal), Area, Zone classification, Thana, and number of Plot or door.
- Then you can select Release to proceed
We provide you with step-by-step for the purpose of E-requisition form for getting E-Assessment slip filling.
- Enter the postal address
- Select state followed by thana and District
- Provide contact details like email address and phone number
- Select the Transaction option
- Now check Land details along with the conditions applied
- Submit the information and you will receive your e-assessment number