Search the AP IGRS Encumbrance EC GPA Sale Deed registration status online along with Govt Unit rates Agriculture Property land rates in the new website launched by Revenue & Stamps Department of Andhra Pradesh. Besides Encumbrance Certificate statement, one can also view there GPA registration. Along with that, the status of Sale or Gift Deeds documents is also updated. The AP government exercise special effort to make sure that the citizen gets hassle free and smooth service at registration.ap.gov.in. The list of services available in the site is as follows.
- Aadhar card linking to property data
- Encumbrance EC certificate Statement of land or property
- Searching of GPA registration
- Registration status and documents of Gift or Sale Deeds
- Agri or Non Agriculture land Valuation in the new updated valuation list by the government
How to Searching the AP IGRS Encumbrance EC Records of Rights
The fee for viewing the EC statement was chargeable before it was updated for online platform and the fees was Rs. 250. The website helps them in seeing the certificate as many times as they require. One can search the details with Survey number, Boundaries, Passbook number, Location, or Village.
- Visiting www.registration.ap.gov.in
- Select Encumbrance Statement Search and then accept the terms & conditions before clicking submit
- Enter the details of survey or property document number. In case you don’t know these details you have to fill a search form
- In the search form the details required are Property or Agriculture land types and Boundaries
- You can also select SRO from the list
- Then you can enter the verification code and click submit to get the status of EC. In case you want an Official signed copy, you have to visit mee-seva centre
How to Searching for AP IGRS GPA registration
- Visit the AP IGRS GPA search
- Enter the first name and search name
- Then give the applicant name after selecting the District and SRO
- Before submitting enter the captcha for verification
AP Property Land Registration Details for Apartments & Layouts
The urban towns in Andhra Pradesh are increasing at a rapid rate. In the website you can know about the Apartment or Lay out registration status. Below is the process for easy search.
- Visit the link of Search registration Details
- Select option looking for Layout plots or Apartments
- Enter the details of Mandal, Village and District. Then enter the Survey No list or plot number and click submit
- Unit rate of AP Govt Property or Lands Registration
- It is always good to know about the Land or Property rates
- The present values are available in registration.ap.gov.in
- You can select the Agriculture or Non-Agriculture rates
- Select the District, Village, or , Mandal. Click submit button after filling the details
- The services are opened for 24*7. If you see any errors in the data, you can visit the SRO office to clear the issues.