Government of Assam is given the opportunity to get land record status and getting a copy of Jamabandi, Mouza, Patta, Khata-Khatauni and Mutation nakal to the state land owners who has registered land under the state revenue department. People who need to check their land records jamabandi and any peoples need to deposit application form to the revenue department of Assam. After successful verification of your application the land owner will get their land record details with latest status from the Assam government.
How to get Assam Land Record Nakal for Jamabandi, Mouza, Patta, Khata-Khatauni and Mutation copy OnlinePeople who have registered land under government and who need to check their land status in the state revenue department they can get their status with fresh details from revenue department. We will provide the produce to get the land patta chitta and jamabandi and all witch is you to get present land status of agricultural, government, DKT and all.
Assam Land Status Check online - Produce
- Open the Assam state Department of Revenue official website of http://online.assam.gov.in/web/guest/revenue
- Select the e-District land record link and click on it like then you have seen e-Service option
- Now select the service witch is you need like jamabandi for Surveyed Village application form.
- Fulfill the form with Required details like name of applicant, spouse name, gender, birth date, father name, residential address , district , revenue circle, village , Mouza, pin code, telephone number, Mouza, E mail id, patta number ete
- Check the details again and confirm to submit the form
Now your application is successfully submitted to department of revenue. Now the department of Revenue and Land Administration is verify the details and send the Nakal copy through register post and courier to resident address.
In case if you have facing problems to get nakal copy the resident can contact to nearest circle office and get their require details from the respectable officers.